Teaching Sensitive and Controversial issues
This programme has been developed to support teachers in Shared Education partnerships.
It will allow them to:
- explore their understanding of sensitive and controversial issues
- consider why and how they should teach them
- consider and find solutions to the challenges his may bring
This programme includes:
- CCEA resources on Teaching Controversial Issues.
- Tackling Controversial Issues in the Citizenship Classroom
(published by the CDVEC Curriculum Development Unit)
Please see programme below:
Belfast City Council
Education Authority Northern Ireland (EANI)
Organiser Bio: The Education Authority is responsible for delivering education services across Northern Ireland.
Contact Name: Ciaran McPeake
Contact Number: 028 9056 4000
Contact Email: [email protected]
Address: Antrim Board Centre 17 Lough Road Antrim BT41 4DH
Website: Visit Website